Here are some book picks for your 3rd grader:
- Frindle, by Andrew Clements: This chapter book about a boy’s creative attempt to add some excitement to school is a great book for your child to read independently or together with you.
- Charlotte’s Web, by E.B. White: This classic chapter book is a wonderfully touching story about (among many things), the friendship and loyalty on a farm and between animals.
- The Quiltmaker’s Gift, by Jeff Brumbeau: This picture book addresses the issues of materialism and charity.
- Geronimo Stilton Series, by Geronimo Stilton: This humorous adventure series is especially appealing to hesitant boy readers.
- A Drop of Water, by Walter Wick: This beautifully photographed book examines water and experiments that can be done with water.