Build a Birdhouse
What you need:
- large plastic water bottle
- brown packing tape
- Popsicle sticks
What to do:
1. Cut a hole in the front of the bottle for the birds to enter.
2. Rip the tape into one- to two-inch pieces and cover the entire water bottle.
3. Overlap and layer pieces to mimic bark on a tree.
4. Glue the Popsicle sticks around the top of the bottle to make a roof.
5. Tie a string around the neck of the bottle so you can hang it on a tree branch.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 4-7