- 12 oz pork tenderloin, cut in ¼" strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Hoisin sauce, divided, plus extra for serving
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, cut in long thin strips
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 package flour tortillas (or frozen Mu Shu pancakes, if your grocer carries them)
1. In a medium bowl, toss together pork, garlic, and 1 Tbsp Hoisin sauce.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add pork. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from skillet.
3. Add cabbage, carrots, red pepper, and salt. Cook, stirring, until softened, about 4 to 5 minutes.
4. In a cup, dissolve cornstarch in the soy sauce; stir in 1 Tbsp Hoisin. Add to skillet. Return pork to pan and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in scallions.
5. Warm tortillas or frozen mu shu pancakes according to package directions.
6. Serve DIY-style with extra Hoisin sauce for dipping.
More DIY Recipes:
Pad Thai with Shrimp
Quickie Tofu Calzones
Chicken Tikka Masala
Beef Enchilada Casserole