Serves 5 | Total time: 20 min
- 5 corn tortillas
- Canola oil
- Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut tortillas into eight wedges each.
3. Spread oil on cookie sheet with a brush.
4. Spread tortilla wedges on cookie sheet in a single layer.
5. Brush tops of tortilla wedges with oil and sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake 13 to 15 minutes, until golden and crispy.
Dip with salsa and guacamole, or use these for dipping in our yummy taco soup!
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 6-7
Find Just-Right Books