Computer Lab Activities
Computer Lab Favorites Student Spinner
Use these 50 fun activities to introduce a topic or enliven your computer lab time.
- Grades: PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5
Scholastic’s “Computer Lab Favorites Student Spinner” offers quick, compelling one-session activities that incorporate interactive learning and technology into your curriculum. Each activity requires no prep and can be completed in 15-30 minutes.
Use these 50+ activities in the computer lab, and build excitement and discussion when introducing a new topic. Choose the topic for your students or let them students spin to see which activity they will do!
Subjects and activities featured in the Computer Lab Favorites Student Spinner include:
- Grades K–2: 11 activities, including Spell with Leo and Play Concentration with Clifford
- Grades 3–5: 11 activities, including Pick the Perfect Word and Create a Character Scrapbook
- Grades K–2: 7 activities, including Count Coins with Max and Practice Counting Stars.
- Grades 3–5: 10 activities, including Solve the Cafeteria Caper and Try the Rainforest Math Hunt
- Grades K–2: 10 activities, including Tour the Mayflower and Meet a Pizza Maker
- Grades 3–5: 10 activities, including Design a Historic Home and Be the President
- Grades K–2: 7 activities, including Search for Turtle Facts and Take a Dino-Sized Quiz
- Grades 3–5: 10 activities, including Make Weather Happen and Zoom in on Bats
- Grades K–2: 6 activities, including Play Pinata Concentration and Read “Here, Clifford!”
- Grades 3–5: 6 activities, including Start the Spanish-English Bike Race and Clean Up Grammar at the Beach
Go to the Computer Lab Favorites Student Spinner now to see all the activities!